Monday, November 15, 2010

Something whisper in my ears and said





















"You are not alone."


And I think true enough that I am not the only one who think and feel that way.
As long as I want to help myself, I can get over it. I'm glad that I have friends to guide me, giving me moral supports that I've never feel anyone care for me like this anyway before. I don't know how long I need to fully get rid of this. Of course I hope I can kick that out of my life. And please, I'm not crazy I do not need a doctor.

And to that someone oh well YM, please DON'T TALK TO ME anything about patching back or the past or blah blah blah.
I'm not interested at all. Not even a bit.
Don't remind me how disgusting you are. I will never ever end up together with someone like you ever again. And I swear I shall declare what you done in the past.

This time round I will surely Open My Fucking Eyes Big Enough to see before I choose. You guys give L.O.V.E a bad name. Liars, bastards, betrayer and hey even my lovey boy Shiko is more loyal and honest than you guys. Please be ashamed now.



No comments:

爱。。。。 ?